Mortgages, remortgages and tailored lending solutions from Venoa – specialist mortgage brokers in Hedge End, Southampton
Bringing new opportunities for intelligent investors
While Brexit may put the brakes on property values increasing and the global economy is slowing, the current climate actually brings new opportunities for intelligent investors to make money from property.
The buy-to-let mortgage market is very complex; but Venoa’s expert team can help you navigate perplexing lender criteria and make the most from your property investment.
You’ll benefit from over 10 years of industry knowledge and up-to-date intelligence of criteria across both high street and specialist buy-to-let lenders; so you can identify which lenders can offer you the best deals, and how to structure your BTL mortgage for maximum tax efficiency.
For more information on any of the specialist lending solutions listed above, give Venoa a call on 01489 664 900 – or get in touch online via email or our enquiry form today.
The buy-to-let mortgage process explained:
- Initial Call – Together, we’ll discuss your current situation, the direction you’re heading in and your future property portfolio goals. You’ll also get a feel for Venoa’s services and whether we’re the right brokerage partner for you.
- Ownership Structure – You’ll be given a complete overview of the two buy-to-let ownership structures (personal and limited company) and Venoa can connect you with independent tax advisors to help you assess which structure would be more tax efficient for you.
- Pre-Approval – Within 24 hours of our initial call you will receive the best Buy to Let mortgage rates in your inbox.
- Research – Before you commit to a property purchase, it’s critical to crunch the numbers and work out whether your BTL plans offer a worthwhile investment. Venoa can help you assess the financial aspects (including deposit requirements, stamp duty costs, rental yield and return on investment) and see if they match up with your investment goals.
- Offer Accepted – Once you’ve found your ideal property and your offer has been accepted by the vendor, drop us a line and we’ll re-review the current BTL rates to ensure your recommended mortgage option still offers the best deal for you. Venoa will then prepare and submit your application – and 2 to 4 weeks later your mortgage offer will be issued.
Got a question about buy-to-let investments and mortgage investments? Get in touch via phone, email or our online enquiry form for impartial, expert advice today.
Venoa Financial Services Ltd is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK. Venoa Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11700326. The registered office address is 34 St Johns Road, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 4AG United Kingdom.