Home Mover Mortgages
Home mover mortgages from Venoa – specialist mortgage brokers in Hedge End, Southampton
Simply moving to pastures new, buying a new home is always a stressful experience – but with Venoa, the process of securing a mortgage is quick, easy and hassle-free.
Our friendly financial specialists will work closely with you to establish the best mortgage rates for your circumstances, how much you can borrow and the stamp duty costs you’ll pay. Plus, you’ll be given expert negotiation tips for dealing with estate agents, and we can even recommend solicitors to lend you a hand with the legal side of the transaction.
Here’s how it works, from start to finish:
- Initial Call – We’ll discuss your plans for purchasing a new property, which stage you’re currently at in the house buying process, and your future plans. You’ll also get a feel for Venoa’s processes and customer service through our call, so you can assess whether or not you’d like us to work with you.
- Pre-Approval – Venoa then works to secure pre-approval from up to 95 lenders across the entire market, and seeks out the best offers for your requirements. You’ll receive an email with all your options within 24 hours of our initial call.
- Property Viewings – Armed with all the information you need – including the maximum amount you can borrow, how much your monthly payments will be, the cost of stamp duty, solicitor costs and anything else you require – you can then start making offers on the properties you’re interested in purchasing.
- Negotiating – If you need help negotiating a good price or deciding on your strategy, Venoa’s financial experts are always on hand to help. All advice, insights and recommendations are based on over 10 years of knowledge within the field of mortgages and loans.
- Offer Accepted – Your offer on a property has been accepted – which means it’s time for us to review the market again and ensure you still have the best mortgage rate. Your mortgage application will then be prepared by us on your behalf and submitted to your lender without delay.
- Mortgage Offer – Typically, your mortgage offer will be issued within two to four weeks of your application submission. You’ll be sent a copy of your mortgage agreement online and via post; and a copy will also be forwarded to your solicitor so you can start exchanging contracts and set a completion date for the purchase.
- Keys – You’ll receive the keys on your completion date, and your new home will be all yours!
For more information on the mortgage application process, or to start investigating the different mortgage deals available to you, get in touch with Venoa via the phone number or enquiries form below and we’ll arrange a phone call at a time that suits you.
Venoa Financial Services Ltd is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK. Venoa Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11700326. The registered office address is 34 St Johns Road, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 4AG United Kingdom.