Hedge End’s specialist mortgage brokers
What makes Venoa different?
Venoa’s specialist mortgage broker services have been built from the ground up to reflect the needs of our clients. The service you’ll experience is inspired by feedback from a host of professionals; from contractors and self-employed business owners, to IT & management consultants, project & programme managers, accountants, solicitors and tax advisory experts.
We asked these individuals to tell us the qualities they expected from a top-level financial advice organisation, and it’s these values which have shaped the working processes and customer service you can expect from Venoa.
- A seamless and quick experience
- Expert advisors who understand the clients’ needs and work to find them the best solutions (including options which the client may have missed, and alternative routes to securing approval with lenders)
- Comprehensive expertise of the entire lending market; including all the latest products, buy-to-let mortgage criteria and differences in tax between solutions
- A strong track record of dealing with the majority of lenders, and close connections with those lenders to ensure a smooth service from application to approval
- Friendly, knowledgeable agents who take the time to explain complex mortgage terms and bring clarity to confusing financial situations
- Great communication; availability through many channels (including phone, email, text and social media), a commitment to replying to office hours enquiries within 2 hours, and regular catchups – even if there are no updates to discuss
- An easy-to-use platform which avoids the need to send sensitive personal data via email or post
- Transparency, honesty and integrity; with financial advisors who inspire confidence and trust with clients
- No brokerage fees
Building a reputation for excellent service
When it comes to financial advice, mortgage brokers live and die on the value of personal recommendations.
That’s why you can trust Venoa to provide a level of service you’ll want to shout about; identifying your current and future plans, seeking out the best mortgage options for your needs, and helping you secure approval with your chosen lender quickly and easily.
Venoa’s business is based solely on commissions from lenders, with our payment coming around four to six weeks after your mortgage is in place. This not only means no brokerage fees, but it also means you can rely on us to find you the right mortgage first time. Any mortgage recommendation which doesn’t match your requirements represents a loss of earnings for us; so we’re committed to finding you the very best options across the entire lender market.
All questions are important, and no query is too small to ask; so if you need help or advice surrounding your mortgage, loan or life insurance plan, simply call our friendly team on 01489 664 900 today – or get in touch online!
Meet the team
I’ve helped hundreds of clients obtain lending to purchase their new homes, saved countless thousands of pounds on their existing deals, and helped many to build their property portfolios correctly.
As a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute, I’m also committed to building public confidence in the insurance and financial planning profession by delivering an exceptional level of service to each and every client.
You can rely on me to check all your documentation and information is in order to pass lenders’ mortgage criteria, to complete all the required paperwork, and to submit and manage your application once you’ve decided on your ideal mortgage offer.
As a professional in care services for 18 years, I’m enthusiastic about making a difference and helping individuals from all walks of life. I’ve also spent 6 years as a deputy service manager, directing large staff teams and helping the company set up new services – so I’m no stranger to navigating complex paperwork for your application!
With Venoa, you’ll receive impartial expert advice and exceptional levels of customer service – all driven by a passion for helping our clients achieve their financial dreams.
Whether you’re looking to take the plunge with your first house purchase, or planning to leave your old home behind for a brand new place; developing your buy-to-let investment portfolio, or simply looking for a better deal on your existing mortgage; Venoa can make the whole process as quick, easy and painless as possible.
We’re excited about building long-lasting relationships with clients, and applying our unique industry expertise to help you make your future plans a reality.